Class C: Gone With The Wind
The third class of historic cars participating at the 2014 Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este celebrates the most beautiful pre-war cars with streamlined bodies. Some of the cars in the pictures below were the fastest of their time.
These are the cars participating in Class C:
- 1931 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 GS, Spider coachwork by Aprile / Zagato (Class Winner)*
- 1935 Mercedes-Benz 500K, Cabriolet A coachwork by Mercedes-Benz Sindelfingen
- 1936 Lancia Astura Type 233, Cabriolet coachwork by Pinin Farina
- 1937 Bugatti Type 57, Coach coachwork by Gangloff
- 1937 BMW 328 Coupé, Streamline coachwork by Wendler (Mention of Honour)
- 1938 Lancia Aprilia Type 239, Spider coachwork by Pinin Farina
* Not pictured in the gallery above. You can see the pictures I shot of the 1931 Alfa Romeo here.