Class A: 110 years of Rolls-Royce
From now on, when posting images I took at the 2014 Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este, I'll follow the Concorso's entry classes. Let's start with Class A, dedicated to the legendary British luxury car manufacturer Rolls-Royce, which celebrated its 110th anniversary this year.
These were the cars competing in the Concorso's Class A:
- 1908 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost, Roi des Belges coachwork by Barker
- 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II, Boat Tail coachwork by Gurney Nutting (Class Winner)
- 1938 Rolls-Royce Wraith, Sedanca de Ville coachwork by Park Ward
- 1959 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud I, Enclosed Estate coachwork by Harold Radford (Mention of Honour)
- 1963 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III, Drophead Coupé coachwork by Mulliner